A hull identification number (HIN) is located on all boats from 2001 and is permanently affixed to the rear of the transom usually on the upper right corner. It is used to identify each boat and is required by federal law and must appear on the registration application. If your boat doesn't have a HIN, we can help provide you with one.  


Our fully qualified staff can do a home visit or you can bring your vessel to us. We require proof of ownership and we can measure and check the boat for it's configuration, enter the details, create the plate and put it on for you, and your set.